DINTEK Cat.6 Patch Cord 0.5m
DINTEK PowerMAX Category 6 Patch Cords are specifically designed to support high speed data networks for 1000mb applications, and are fully tested to meet TIA/EIA Category 6 channel requirements.
The patch cables are made from high quality shielded four pair 24AWG stranded wire.
DINTEK PowerMAX Category 6 Patch Cords are pre-terminated with RJ45 plugs and feature anti-snag strain relief boots. DINTEK recommends the entire range of PowerMAX UTP products be used in a end-to-end system to maximize cabling performance.
- Reviews (0)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Category 6 Products exceed all TIA and ISO specifications for Category 5e/6 cabling systems and components
- They have been Independently confirmed for system performance
- Meets FCC parts 68
- ISO/IEC 11801
- DINTEK Cat 6 products can be warranted for 25 years
- Cat6 products are Interoperable with DINTEK and other standards compliant products
- Independently been confirmed for Gigabit Ethernet applications
- Having a single vendor solution ensures best system performance
- Our products meet or exceed performance requirements for existing and proposed high-speed network applications including:
- Voice; T1; ISDN
- 10BASE-T (IEEE 802.3)
- 16Mbps Token Ring (IEEE802.5)
- 100VG-AnyLAN (IEEE802.12)
- 100BASE-T Ethernet (IEEE802.3)
- 155/622Mbps 1.2/2.4 Gbps ATM
- 1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet
- 550MHz Broadband Video
- UL Verified
- ISO/IEC11801 2nd edition
- CENELEC EN 50173
- LSZH Flame test as per IEC 60332-1
- Molded boots prevent pin from bending and cables from kinking
- 24AWG stranded wire provides maximum flexibility
- Brilliant colors make management a snap
- Fully tested to meet ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 category 6 requirement
- The various colors are available to meet TIA/EIA-606 standards
- The mechanical characteristics and transmission performance meet 16Mbps token Ring,10Base-T,100Base-T,155Mbps,622Mbps ATM,Gigabit-Ethernet and 1.2Gbps ATM requirements.
- Twisted pair color code:
- Pair 1> blue, white/blue ring.
- Pair 2> orange, white/orange ring
- Pair 3> green, white/green ring
- Pair 4> brown, white/brown ring
- Conductor: 24AWG (7x0.195mm) stranded anneal copper wire
- Insulation material: HDPE
- Diameter of dielectric core: 1.0±0.05mm
- Insulation thickness: min at any point: 0.20mm
- Number of twist pairs: 4 pairs • Assembly: 4 pairs of dielectric core shall be stranded in circular form
- Material of jacket: PVC/LSZH
- Thickness of jacket: AVG 0.66~0.70mm
- Nominal O.D: 5.6±0.2mm
- Jacket color: red,orange,yellow,green,blue,grey, etc
- RJ45 plug:Housing>polycarbonate
- Contact>copper alloy 50u” gold plated over nickel
- Strength>20lbs. min
- Durability>200 cycles min.
- Insulation resistance: 500 megaohms min. Molded boots prevent pin from bending and cables from kink.
- Wiring schemes: T568B