The Grandstream GXP1782 is a quality mid-range IP phone with superb benefits for office professionals. As well as more standard features such as 8 lines, 4 SIP accounts, 8 dual-colour line keys, the GXP1782 has the added advantage of a Kensington Security Slot – one of the most popular anti-theft solutions on the market. The cost-effective prices of this handset does not mean fantastic features are compromised, including support of the fastest possible connection speeds with dual auto-sensing Gigabit network ports as well as automated provisioning features with media access control.
- Reviews (0)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- SIP RFC3261, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP, ICMP, DNS(A record, SRV, NAPTR), DHCP, PPPoE, SSH, TELNET, TFTP, NTP, STUN, SIMPLE, LLDP, LDAP, TR-069, 802.1x, TLS, SRTP, IPV6
- Dual switched Ethernet ports with integrated PoE. Auto-sensing 10/100/1000Mbps
- 200 x 80 pixel backlit LCD display
- 8 line keys with up to 4 SIP accounts, 4 XML programmable context sensitive softkeys, 5 navigation/menu keys, 8 dedicated function keys for: PHONEBOOK, TRANSFER, CONFERENCE, HEADSET, MUTE, SEND/REDIAL, SPEAKERPHONE, VOLUME
- Support for G.729A/B, G.711μ/a-law, G.726, G.722 (wide-band), G.723, iLBC, OPUS, in-band and out-of-band DTMF (in audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO), VAD, CNG, AEC, PLC, AJB, AGC
- RJ9 headset jack (allowing EHS with Plantronics headsets), USB, and a separate EHS port reserved for external EHS adapter in the future.
- Hold, transfer, forward, 5-way conference, call park, call pickup, sharedcall-appearance(SCA)/bridged-line-appearance (BLA) , downloadable phonebook (XML, LDAP, up to 2000 items), call waiting, call log (up to 500 records), XML customization of screen, off-hook auto dial, auto answer, click-to-dial, flexible dial plan, hot desking, personalized music ringtones and music on hold, server redundancy and fail-over
- Yes, HD handset and speakerphone with support for wideband audio
- Yes, 2 angle positions available. Wall Mount stand sold separately.
- Layer 2 QoS (802.1Q, 802.1P) and Layer 3 (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS) QoS
- User and administrator level passwords, MD5 and MD5-sess based authentication, 256-bit AES encrypted configuration file, SRTP, TLS, 802.1x media access control, Kensington Security Slot (Kensington Lock) support
- English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Croatian, Chinese, Korean, Japanese
- Firmware upgrade via TFTP / HTTP / HTTPS, mass provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file.
Power & Green Energy Efficiency
- Universal power adapter included: Input:100-240V; Output: +5V, 1A;
- Integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af)
- Max power consumption: 5W
- Dimension: 231mm(W) x 167mm(L) x 86mm(H);
- Unit weight: 0.925kg ;
- Package weight: 1.55kg
Temperature and Humidity
- Operation: 0°C to 40°C
- Storage: -10°C to 60°C
- Humidity: 10% to 90% Non-condensing
- GXP1782 phone, handset with cord, base stand, universal power supply, network cable, Quick Installation Guide, GPL license
- FCC: Part 15 (CFR 47) Class B
- CE: EN55022 Class B; EN55024 Class B;EN61000-3-2; EN61000-3-3;EN60950-1
- RCM: AS/ACIF S004; AS/NZS CISPR22/24; AS/NZS 60950.1
There are no reviews yet.