The Cloud Router Switch is the new “small size low cost” member of MikroTik’s CRS series. It comes with one Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 port, ten SFP cages and one 10G SFP+ cage, as well as LCD panel and serial port (RJ45). Product includes indoor desktop case and power supply.
MikroTik’s CRS series combines the best features of a fully functional router and a Layer 3 switch. it is powered by the familiar RouterOS. All the specific Switch configuration options are available in a special switch menu, but if you want, ports can be removed from the switch configuration, and used for routing purposes.
- Reviews (0)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
• CPU: Qualcomm Atheros 8519 400MHz
• Memory: DDR2 64MB
• Etherne:t 1x 10/100/1000 Mbit/s Gigabit Ethernet with Auto-MDI/X
• SFP: 1x 10G SFP+ cage, 10x SFP cages (Mini-GBIC; SFP+ module not included), DDMI support.
• Storage: 128MB Onboard NAND with multiple OS partition support
• Serial port: 1x RJ45 serial port
• Extras: Reset switch; beeper; voltage and temperature monitoring, touchscreen LCD
• Power options: 8-30V, 24V 0.8A PSU included
• Power consumption: 20W
• Case dimensions: 200x144x47mm
• Temperature: -35C to +65C tested
• OS: MikroTik RouterOS v6, Level 5 license