Mikrotik RB921UAGS-5SHPacD-NM NetMETAL 5 720MHz CPU 128MB RAM 1xGigabit LAN 1xSFP cage 1xUSB built-in 5Ghz 802.11ac 2×2 dual chain Super High Power wireless with two RP-SMA connectors RouterOS L4 outdoor enclosure POE PSU pole mount rail.
- Reviews (0)
- MikroTik RB921UAGS-5SHPacD-NM NetMetal5 version is equipped with super high power 1.3W 2×2 dual chain 802.11a/n/ac wireless and two RP-SMA connectors for external antennas. The NetMetal is a 802.11ac wireless device in a waterproof metal enclosure.
- Its rugged design is made to withstand the toughest conditions, but at the same time is easy to use and can be opened and closed with one hand.
- The solid aluminum enclosure also works as a reliable heat-sink for it is high output power radio.
- The NetMETAL is equipped with powerful 720Mhz CPU, 128MB RAM, one Gigabit Ethernet port, 802.11ac wireless, one SFP cage, USB, RP-SMA connectors for external antennas and RouterOS L4 license.
- By supporting the 802.11ac wireless standard, the NetMETAL allows to use datarates of up to 1.3Gbps (for the T models), 256-QAM modulation and 20/40/80MHz channels. With it is huge speed improvements, 802.11ac opens up new possibilities.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
3M Keystone Jack Specifications:
- Meet TIA/EIA-568-A and TIA/EIA-568-B Category 6 /5Erequirements.
- Meet TIA/EIA TSB-40
- Meet ISO/IEC Generic Cabling Standard 11801
- Meet CENELEC Generic Cabling Standard EN50173
- Angle: 180 Degree
- Termination: Krone- 110- DUAL Type
3M Keystone Jack Electrical:
- According to UL 1863
- Current rating: 1.5 Amp Max.
- Voltage rating: 150 Volts
- Contact resistance: 20 m-ohm
- Insulation Resistance: 500M-ohm
- Dielectric Withstand Voltage: 1000 V AC RMS, 60Hz 1min
3M Keystone Jack Materials:
- Housing: PC UL94V-0
- IDC: PC UL94V-0, Accept 22-26 AWG Solid Wire.
- PCB: FR4 1.6mm(0.04") thickness, 2 layers
- Contact: PC Ul94V-0, 0.45mm(0.018") Diameter Phosphor bronze with 3 U" to 50 U" Gold plating on contact area.