BDCOM GPON GP1501-DT
BDCOM GP1501DT is a single-port Gigabit intelligent ONU terminal product launched by Boda Data Communication for multi-service convergence network. The product complies with the ITU-T G.9844/988 international standard, the People’s Republic of China communication industry standard “Access Network Technology – Gigabit Passive Optical Network”, and China Telecom GPON equipment technical requirements CTC2.0, with good interoperability Sexuality and operability, enabling interoperability with OLT devices of mainstream vendors.
BDCOM GPON GP1704-4F-E
BDCOM GP1704-4F is a new generation smart WiFi ONU with 4 LAN ports for integrated
multi-service networks. It is complied with the international standard ITU-T G.9844/988 and PRC
Community Industry Standard GPON ONU in Access Technology Requirements and China
Telecom GPON Technical Requirement CTC2.0.
BDCOM GPON GP1704-4GVC-S
- GPON Optical Network Unit (ONU).
- GPON optical interface;
- 4 x GE LAN interface;
- 2 x FXS (VoIP);
- Wireless LAN 802.11 b/g/n 300Mbps;
- CATV module for analogue TV or DVB-C;
- Downstream rate up to 2.488Gbps and upstream rate up to 1.25Gbps;
- Supports OMCI (ONT Management Control Interface) remote management.
- Complies with ITU G.984.1 – G.984.4.
- Compatible with other vendor GPON equipment.
BDCOM GPON GP3600-08
BDCOM GP3600 complies with ITU-T G.984/G.988 and meets requirements about GPON OLT inNetwork Access Technical Requirements. It fully supports CTC2.0, automatic discovery and cooperation with ONUs of different manufacturers.
BDCOM GP3600 supports the Asymmetric uplink 1.25Gbps/downlink 2.5Gbps PON transmission rate, efficient bandwidth usage and Ethernet services, helping carriers to provide reliable services to their users.
Its coupling ratio ups to 1:128, and its support of different hybrid ONU networks minimize the carrier’s investment.
BDCOM GP3600, based on the edge-cutting technologies, is strong in functions. A few of its functions such as QoS guarantee, SLA and DBA can be easily listed out.
- GPON: Abiding by ITU-T G.984/G.988, BDCOM GP3600 series OLTmeets relevant requirements of GPON OLT regulated in Network Access Technical Requirementsand China Telecom GPON Technical Requirements-CTC2.0;
- SystemCapacity: GP3600 series supports maximum 16 GPON ports.
- Uplink Interface: GP3600 series with 4 gigabit SFP ports, 4 gigabit combo ports, and 4 10G SFP+ ports.
- Dimensions: 1U, occupies a small space.
- Environmental Protection: low power consumption and low operating cost.
- Bus Optical Fiber Protection: the link can be automatically switched when trouble occurs in the optical fiber;
- Power Characteristics: supports dual-AC, dual-DC and AC/DC power supply. The power supply supports modularized design, hot-swap and EMC-3 standard. It well adapts to the environment.