BDCOM GPON4 Products
BDCOM SWITCH6 Products
BDCOM GPON GP1501-DT
BDCOM GP1501DT is a single-port Gigabit intelligent ONU terminal product launched by Boda Data Communication for multi-service convergence network. The product complies with the ITU-T G.9844/988 international standard, the People’s Republic of China communication industry standard “Access Network Technology – Gigabit Passive Optical Network”, and China Telecom GPON equipment technical requirements CTC2.0, with good interoperability Sexuality and operability, enabling interoperability with OLT devices of mainstream vendors.
BDCOM GPON GP1704-4F-E
BDCOM GP1704-4F is a new generation smart WiFi ONU with 4 LAN ports for integrated
multi-service networks. It is complied with the international standard ITU-T G.9844/988 and PRC
Community Industry Standard GPON ONU in Access Technology Requirements and China
Telecom GPON Technical Requirement CTC2.0.
BDCOM GPON GP1704-4GVC-S
- GPON Optical Network Unit (ONU).
- GPON optical interface;
- 4 x GE LAN interface;
- 2 x FXS (VoIP);
- Wireless LAN 802.11 b/g/n 300Mbps;
- CATV module for analogue TV or DVB-C;
- Downstream rate up to 2.488Gbps and upstream rate up to 1.25Gbps;
- Supports OMCI (ONT Management Control Interface) remote management.
- Complies with ITU G.984.1 – G.984.4.
- Compatible with other vendor GPON equipment.
BDCOM GPON GP3600-08
BDCOM GP3600 complies with ITU-T G.984/G.988 and meets requirements about GPON OLT inNetwork Access Technical Requirements. It fully supports CTC2.0, automatic discovery and cooperation with ONUs of different manufacturers.
BDCOM GP3600 supports the Asymmetric uplink 1.25Gbps/downlink 2.5Gbps PON transmission rate, efficient bandwidth usage and Ethernet services, helping carriers to provide reliable services to their users.
Its coupling ratio ups to 1:128, and its support of different hybrid ONU networks minimize the carrier’s investment.
BDCOM GP3600, based on the edge-cutting technologies, is strong in functions. A few of its functions such as QoS guarantee, SLA and DBA can be easily listed out.
- GPON: Abiding by ITU-T G.984/G.988, BDCOM GP3600 series OLTmeets relevant requirements of GPON OLT regulated in Network Access Technical Requirementsand China Telecom GPON Technical Requirements-CTC2.0;
- SystemCapacity: GP3600 series supports maximum 16 GPON ports.
- Uplink Interface: GP3600 series with 4 gigabit SFP ports, 4 gigabit combo ports, and 4 10G SFP+ ports.
- Dimensions: 1U, occupies a small space.
- Environmental Protection: low power consumption and low operating cost.
- Bus Optical Fiber Protection: the link can be automatically switched when trouble occurs in the optical fiber;
- Power Characteristics: supports dual-AC, dual-DC and AC/DC power supply. The power supply supports modularized design, hot-swap and EMC-3 standard. It well adapts to the environment.
MANAGED 16 PORT GIGABIT POE SWITCH + SFP
BDCOM SWITCH S2210-B
MANAGED 8 PORT POE SWITCH + SFP
- BDCOM S2200 Series is a new-generation smart access switch designed for carrier’s IP MAN and enterprise networks. Based on the new-generation high-performance hardware and BDROS platform, it supports functions such as ACL, QinQ and QoS.
BDCOM SWITCH S2226-B
MANAGAED 24 PORT POE SWITCH + 2 GB PORT AND SFP
BDCOM S2200I Series switches are new generation smart access ones developed by Shanghai Baud Data Communication Co., Ltd for carrier’s IP MAN and enterprise networks. S2200I, based on new-generation high-performance hardware and the BDROS platform, supports functions such as powerful ACL, QinQ, 1:1 or N:1 VLAN switching, Ethernet OAM and carrier-level QoS. Various management modes, flexible installation modes, lightning protection, low-consumption and being fan-free of this switch series meet the multi-service bearing requirements and the access requirements of all complicated applications.
BDCOM SWITCH S2510-B
MANAGED 8 PORT GIGABIT POE SWITCH + SFP
- Managed Gigabit Ethernet switch;
- High-performance hardware;
- 8 x GigE copper ports, 2 x Gigabit SFP ports, Console mngmt port;
- Fanless, 1U. Desktop/Wall;
- High link reliability Ethernet-ring protection protocol, STP/RSTP/MSTP, backup of active and standby uplinks, link aggregation;
- Powerful ACL functions, flexible and various policy control methods;
- Various L2 multicast function support, including user fast-leave mechanism and cross VLAN multicast replication function.
- Rich QoS Policies;
- Comprehensive IPv6 Solutions;
- Comprehensive Security Mechanisms;
- Convenient Management and Maintenance;
- ISSU (In-Service Software Upgrade) support;
- 230VAC power supply;
BDCOM SWITCH S2528-B
MANAGED 24 PORT GIGABIT SWITCH + SFP PORTS
The BDCOM S2528-B Series is a new generation of smart switches designed for operators’ IP MAN (metropolitan area network) and corporate networks. BDCOM S2528-B, Flash Memory: 16MBytes, DDR3: 128 Mbytes,
Switching capacity 56 Gbps, Send rate 42Mpps, 1 Console port, 24 pcs 10 / 100M / 1000M ports, 4 Gigabit SFP Ports, AC220V power supply; cooling fan, 1U, 19 inch rack mount installation.
MANAGED 24 PORT GIGABIT SWITCH + 4 10G SFP